Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 to 2010! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We have had a fun day, Jenn and the girls came up and I enjoyed playing with them:) Alicia and Jenn played Boggle, I did too, but I am no competition for Alicia, BUT Jenn was!! She won a game! Its a game sorta like scrabble, but harder:) Alicia said it takes smart people....duh.... not sure what she meant by that! We had a wonderful time at Dixie Stampede, it is so worth the money, Thank you Alicia and Bob for taking Dad and I and April, it was worth your money:) They had a live nativity in it, it sure is neat to see it! The horses and riders through out were awesome, a real show, if you have not seen it, its worth the stay in Branson to see it with your family! I wanted to post some cute pics of the girls and tonight. Be thinking of what the new year will bring for you and remember you will need to make it happened! If you can believe it you can achieve it, it takes hard work and written out goals...........I have achieved some for this year, which will be another post:) hugs and lots of love and for sure HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! pics on other post:(

No comments: