Monday, December 14, 2009

Lazy Day Monday

I went to meet my coach today for boot camp, I start in January:) A little nervous about it:) but ready to go for it:) I kept Lalia and Peyton, Jenn went to the Dr., all is well, she is scheduled for Feb. but Dr. feels it will be January…….as long as its long enough for Mikka I am fine, I would love to be holding her as soon as I can:)))))  The girls were so sweet, they played so good and ate lunch and ready for a nap when Jenn picked them up.  It has been a slow real estate day:(((( grrrrrrrrr! I need some business! The homes I have listed and I need some offers:) so pray fro me to get some calls:)  Tonight I am going to a ladies Christmas party for the ladies group that Alicia has, it was the one I did the retreat with, so looking forward to that.  Not much going on today, sorta nice!! hugs and nite!

No comments: