Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Raining Tuesday!! Party DAY!

my dear friend Edwanda Ware, that we prayed well from Cancer! Yea God!
Yummy food, catering by Jill and Joy's Catering, their food is so good, if you need their number call me! You can order pies, deserts, cookies...$4.50 a dozen and they do the fudge no bake cookie! This is Breakfast Enchiladas, sausage balls, some yummy sour cream angel biscuits with to die for jams and fruit........everything they have made from deserts to finger foods to the whole meal has been good!

Today was a fun filled day, it was our office Christmas party and we do another formal party this Friday night, we know how to party! It was a fun party we have JM and Misty who dress as Santa and Mr.s Claus and hand out the gifts, Byron and Marilyn talk about the year and hand out Christmas bonuses:) in Forbes Arkansas is the number two place to live and the best market prediction!! YEA, it noted Conway and we just opened our Conway office on Elm, across form the Court house and O ye daisy store!! That is real exciting it will be a coffee shop and antiques for sale and real estate office...isn't that neat.....thinking out side the traditional box:)
Ok for a Christmas memory......this is getting harder as I go on, hummmmmm taxing my brain:) Not sure how old but young enough to lay in the back of a station wagon showing some projector slides on the ceiling of the car while we were on our way to Signal Mountain to see my mother's side of the family, I always loved going to Chattanooga, it is beautiful and it always snowed!!! The way up the mountain is called the W and it is named that for all the curves, of course mother was a nervous wreck and daddy just kept driving:) I remember going with Aunt Mildred to a dress shop looking for a Maggie McNaughton outfit, not sure why I always remember the name:)) I loved the Simmon's, such a part of my childhood!! I loved my family!! nite!

1 comment:

Jill said...

So glad you guys enjoyed the brunch!!