Friday, December 11, 2009

Angle Tree Family

Angel Tree 001 We have been so blest, this year our company took a family of five boys and was able to get all on their list!  It was such a blessing to be able to give and be apart of giving!!  I have been busy most the day with the finish up on that, everything is delivered and hearts are grateful!  Tonight is our company Christmas party, we always have a band and dance and sing and eat, its a lot of fun!! I feel sorta tired so I need to get some energy!

One Christmas memory I thought of was my Uncle Herbert and Aunt Vera, who was not my real aunt and uncle, Herbert was my daddy’s cousin, but they were always together, even died months apart, they were close and mother and Aunt Verna were close, every year from as long as I can remember they would ask what I wanted for Christmas and I always said a blue silk gown, every year I got a long blue silk gown!!  I loved it and I loved them:)

In thinking of these memories, it amazes me how my mother and daddy would always do what ever it took to get what we wanted, just as we do our children:)) Just wonder why we do that?  I know we love them and we want them to have what they ask for, but what if everyone took what they would spend on Christmas and help the homeless, you think we would still have homeless?  Just a thought, I also think they can help them self:) they do not have to be homeless…..oh well ……..life goes on…hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

A big part for any job interview comes following the interview. Generally follow up for any talk to. This ought to be done with a palm composed take note thanking the job interviewer for their some time and reaffirming your fascination with the task. Should you not notice nearly anything following a full week, a considerate telephone call to ask in regards to the position is appropriate. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Slitr567her[/url]