Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Great Day!

Today I went and took pics of the Chenal Woods Condo’s, it is the only condo’s in Little Rock that is located on the Chenal Valley Golf Course, it is a lifestyle!!chenalwoods condos 083 Then off to the Chenal Country club for lunch with the Marketing Director, hopefully we can team up and both do some good work:)  Then to a meeting on the condo’s that lasted a little longer then I thought.  I was near mother’s and had made dinner for them, Baked sweet potatoes, lima beans and terriaki chicken breast.  All mother had to do was bake the potatoes and heat up the beans and chicken, oh yes, corn bread muffins:))  I love to be able to help her, it is so frustrating for her to try to get dinner together:((( she can still do that but tonight it would of been rice pudding:((( so I keep up with it and make sure they have meals:)  Then I picked up Anna and we did our nails:) chenalwoods condos 143 chenalwoods condos 144 our hands are under the light to dry our nails, we did our toes too:) Anna is so much fun, then we went to Red Lobster for dinner, her choice and you know I loved it:)

chenalwoods condos 147 Anna showing her earrings and nails:)

chenalwoods condos 146

Then to end the night we went to the East Campus to watch Alexandria dance in the school’s Theater and dance group, Alexandria was chosen as a Sophomore to dance with the dance troop, which is a honor, of course she has danced since she was three so I could not image her not being chosen!! They only have five Sophomore’s that they choose so it is a real big deal:)chenalwoods condos 150

chenalwoods condos 151 It was a great and productive day with time for my grandbabies too, that always makes me happy!!!! Hugs and nite!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Look at Jack's face in that picture. LOL Sounds like a fun day!