Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ole Christmas tree!!

My sweet Amelia in her mother's hands:)
just had to share this pic with you:)

I have my title from the song I am hearing:) My next Christmas memory is when I was about five or six Iwas with my daddy and we were at Shamburg's, it was a store on University, near UALR on the McDonald's side of the street:) and we were shopping for something, not sure if any one else was there are not, I saw a dark blue skirt, it was the kind when you twilled around it would all go out:) I wanted that skirt so bad, I put it on and twirled around in it, then of course had to take it off, I remember a pic of me in it, I had lost my front teeth and my hair was curly, mother must have permed it:) I unwrapped my Christmas gift and it was that skirt, I loved it and I felt pretty in it:) of course I am sure I ran all over the house twirling driving everyone crazy!


Today has been slow and easy so far, I came home yesterday and crashed, took a 3 hour nap!! then just sat and played poker on facebook and watch some movie with Steve about war of the worlds, that is his kind of movie:) it had Nichole ( little girl) and Tom Cruse in it. I have a open house at Quapaw Condos tonight, it is the Condos Christmas tour:) need to go get food for it today and then I have a baby shower to go to:) so guess I need to get going!! Have a blest day!!

No comments: