Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snowing Wednesday:) sorta

Its been a good day:)  I got work done this am, have a Condo on the Holiday tour at Quapaw Condos this Sat. evening so I got all the flyers done for that too!!  It is cold and raining here and actually dropped a few snow flakes:))) Now the sun is out, still about 39 here:) I am so ready fro snow:))))) I am actually home early, my real estate calls have been slow and I need some listings so I will get some calls!! I just closed the last deal I had in closing, so help me pray some in:) Got my bills paid so I am not totally stressing, BUT I like to have about four or five in closing, oh I forgot I do have one in closing for dec.:) This means my pay checks:)))  That means I need to get to talking to everyone about listing their home with me:) if you have listings you have sells:))  Jack came over today after school, he is way to cute!! He is very polite and sweet!! I enjoyed him for a short while then he went to Max’s to play:)  Off to dinner with Steve then to church::)  hugs and nite 

No comments: