Thursday, December 10, 2009

MY Sweet Amelia!!!

amelia 072 Amelia and I spent the night together, she has started to smile when you talk to her:)))) This is actually the end of a BIG smile!! I loved every minute of being with her, she is now 7 weeks and 8pds and 8 1/2 ounces, 21 inches long, so she is growing into her clothes!!  I kept her in my bedroom and let Jill and Alex sleep, she woke up at 2:34 and 6:30ish, she made her baby sounds all night, when she was quiet is when I would wake up, of course I had to lay my hand on her to make sure she was breathing:) Once it was so faint I could not feel it so I put my hand under her swaddle, I had swaddled in her and left it there:)  Ever since Anna was a baby and had sleep apnea it always worries me when I am with any of my new borns at night:) so I sleep with my hand on them in their bassinet:)  She is so pretty and so alert when she is awake, she will follow noise and looks at light and will try to follow your finger:))) she is soooooooo smart, once she said nana!  Jill had a catering deal today so I actually got to babysit all by myself!! Of course I took pics!amelia 089 Amelia is giving a big yawn!    amelia 092 on her NANA’s shoulder:))   amelia 086 she is trying to talk to me:)))

amelia 074 My sweet baby!!

Now for my Christmas memory, well we had been to the Capitol and we were home and Santa had not come, I was maybe eight and Kay was ten, we went to bed and low and behold I hear someone holler HO,HO,HO….Merry Christmas, we jumped up and my daddy had seen Rudolph flying off with the sleigh and Santa!! Presents were under the tree:)  We had wanted bicycles for Christmas and we did not have one, my friend Karen got one that year:(  When we got to Aunt Verna’s and Uncle Herbert's for Christmas dinner, guess what?? Your right, our bicycles were left there by Santa, he was running real late that year and had to leave them there!!  If I can ever find them I have pics of Kay and I on our bikes:) For some dumb reason I had a dress on, the kind with the big skirt tail so I could twirl is all I can think of, I must have liked it then!!! hugs and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love the one of her smiling so big! Thank you again for coming over and staying with us. Amelia loves her Nana!! :)

Anonymous said...

t's such a tickety-boo site. cool, acutely intriguing!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://seoognisty.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,225/]opony[/url]