Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chatty Cathy!

It was Christmas Eve and I had opened my blue skirt and loved it, then I saw where Santa had left me a Chatty Cathy Doll!  chatty Kathy I loved Chatty Cathy, she had a pull string on the back of her that you pulled and she talked!!  This was a big deal, of course I am telling my age:) The next thing I would do is call my life long friend Karen Beasley and tell her what I got for Christmas!!  By the way that year our Christmas Tree was silver ( aluminum)

 

alumiun christmas tree and had a light that sat out front of it that turned and the light had some different color deals it shown though, four colors!!!    color wheel Now that what I am talking about!   What memories:)))

Last night I had open house at the condo I have listed in Quapaw Towers, they had sold tickets for charity and had over 400 people through the Christmas tour of condos!! It was a huge success and I met a lot of people and got my name out there!! Its called working your business!  Then came home and went to see Christmas lights with Sarah and Anna,Christmas lights 2009 002 This is a home around the corner form us!!Christmas lights 2009 007 This is Enchanted Forrest in Sherwood, a great light Christmas display!!Christmas lights 2009 012 Cole getting ready for breakfast, his daddy cooking it:)Christmas lights 2009 013 Then off to church, Sean and Sarah will go with us:)  I enjoy them coming an spending the night, it gives me time with Cole and Anna!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Yes, you are dating yourself--and me. I always wanted a Chatty Cathy--never got one, which may be why I need therapy today. (kidding). We did, however, have the aluminum tree with lights. C.