Saturday, December 12, 2009

Partying weekend!

My dancing feet are happy feet!!
Some of the Averitt Clan

Steve and our niece, Susan Averitt Bobbitt


Steve's sisters Pat and Judy with Maddi Judy's granddaughter and Donald Pat's husband




The gang



Last night was our company Christmas party, we had a great time, danced the night away, well almost, I was in bed by 10:30, had to get up and make a pot of soup and get ready for all of Steve's family to come for the Averitt family Christmas, it was a house full of people for sure but we really enjoyed them all coming, I just need a bigger home for all that, but all in all with Hannah's home next door the kids played there in Max's game room which gave us a little more room in my home:) It was a fun family time and Steve and I enjoyed it! Tonight we were suppose to go to another Christmas party but decided to say home and get to bed early. Tomorrow I have a feature ad and open house at the Chenal Woods Condos, we are having drawings and refreshments and hope to sell some!! So say a pray for me to sell some:)) Off to bed........also keep Kay in your prayers, she is in New York and has ended up by her self there, she is doing well but not what she had planned for sure. Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Carla and I have both read your blog and are super concerned about my Mother being in NYC alone?!?!?! what is going on??? I tried to call you so call me back.....and love the pics from the Averitt family Xmas!!!! Family ROCKS!!! there may be a few more there the 23rd but we will some how all fit!!! :) can't wait!! love you!!! ~ab