Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday maddness!


Had a family filled weekend:) Sean and Sarah and Cole and Anna came, they went home today, we so enjoyed them and loved being with Cole and Anna, I do not see them as much:( We had a great day Sunday, all went to church then came home for a lunch, April and her friend Matthew Bale came over and ate with Brock and Sawyer, I enjoyed meeting Matthew, he fit right in, which says a lot, most do not, they are over whelmed by our big family:) He may be a keeper:) Then I took a winter nap, with company:) got my PJ's on and never got dressed again till today. Jared and Jenn and the girls came by, they had been to Branson for the weekend. I called Alex and Jill to get them to bring me Amelia when I saw I was not going to Sunday night church with all the company, but they were already at church, I may have to pay them to baby sit:)) This morning had some time with Cole then off to take lunch to National School of Real Estate to recruit agents, took Olive Garden Lasagna and us pizza salad and bread stick and of course suppa toscanna:) Tea and cake.....meet some neat people, hope to hire some of them! Then worked some and then to Sam's to get the neatest DVD, its living fireplaces, it has pics of fireplace with a fire roaring and Christmas music, piano, guitar, jaz...its neat, that is one way for me to have a fireplace.....I miss one so much in the winter:( Then came home and made Swedish meatballs:)) yummy they are soooooooo good!!! Tomorrow is our Christmas office party to exchange gifts, Jill and Joy are catering it, I know that will be yummy for sure!! Then Friday night is our Christmas party, we have a dance and a great time!! Saturday is the Averitt family Christmas at our home, we are looking forward to seeing all the Averitt's! This week is full of board lunches, Christmas lunches and grand children plays/dances and singings!! I love Christmas!! My memory will be when I was about 8ish, Kay got a walking tall doll, it is 4ft. tall and will move a leg when you move the arm:))) I got this huge Stuffed bear, it was 5ft.

and I loved it, of course this is again when I saw it in a store and pitched a fit for it:))) My mother and daddy must have got me everything I wanted:) No wonder Steve has to stopped what ever he is doing for me.....I was and I am spoiled:)))) Hugs and nite!!

No comments: