Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wed. 14th 2009

I am so sad and thankful at the same time, my dear friend Jimmy Maxwell had a almost eight hr surgery today, it is called a whipple surgery and is very serious, he did have pancreatic Cancer and has a long rode ahead of him. Sherry Maxwell is just like a sister to me, we are so very close, when she hurts I feel it, please keep them in your prayers. The surgeon actually scraped the cancer off a main artery and all he could see, normally he said he would of just closed him up but no cancer was on the organs so he felt he might could help by getting all he could see, Jimmy is in ICU and will be for a few days, then in hospital for 8-10 days so keep them in your prayers, I am sad to see them go thru this and thankful the surgeon did not give up and I know just as I did when Jared had cancer, this has not caught God by surprise and He holds them in his hand......it was a tuff day at the hospital and I am tired and going to bed...love and nite

1 comment:

Jill said...

Pryaing for Jimmy & Sherry. I'm sorry it was a hard day.

Love you,
Jill