Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jan 8th 2009

Yesterday was a full day again:) I am hooked up in real estate and it is going well, I need listings so I can sell my own properties:)) hint, hint. I went to Dillards to look to see if a top I had been watching was on sale and it was for half price but not in my size.......grrrrrrrr! So I made the best of it and got two pair of pants and two tops:)) tee hee, tell me I can not cope!

Home group was a small group tonight but we all had a good time of fellowship and looking at scripture, April had her new friend over, he is a cutie and I was very impressed with him, a very nice christian young man, make sure you get the man part!! He is 20, she just turned 18, but I really do like him, he is mature and can carry on an adult conversation, guess two years makes a big difference!! At this point it is not serious but I think she could fall for him:)

Today I have lots to do, one is the North Pulaski Board of Realtors lunch and meeting at noon, I am on the board so I have to be there, I think it will be educational for me. Then just work and getting ready for william cole averitt's baby shower this Saturday, this is my son Sean and his wife Sarah's baby due in February. I am sooooo excited over that!!

well off to work, but first my bath and make up and yes clothes.......love Linda

2 comments:

Rhonda Rae said...

it seems everyone likes him lol. He seems like a really good guy I can not belive he is my age he acts older I think.

Anonymous said...

ok this is like the third time this morning I have typed out a post for your blog and for some reason it keeps not taking it now I will copy this in case it does it to me again. There is nothing worse than typing all that and it doesn't go through. Anyway I was so impressed by Drew. When I first walked in I thought he was just another person somebody invited to home group. I also thought he was grown. He has a lot of confidence and I have sold house's to people who could not understand things about real estate but he not only understood but wanted to know more. I am very excited for April this guy is very good looking and carries himself very well, and he really likes her a lot and I mean a lot. I am a little worried because what if I like him so much and in a month she meets someone else and then she is done with him. Ugg! I guess there is never going to be a way around that. He sat and talked to yall last night for an hour I think. I can't wait for the rest of our family to meet him. He also told me that he memorized James in a month, I think a month. anyway so he does read the bible.. YEA!! Of course I am wondering if he's hiding something because he seems like such a awesome guy and that's really hard to find these days. I am still shocked that he was dressed so well with his black or dark gray slacks a royal blue shirt pressed and dress shoes very well groomed. and he was coming from and interview at Hewlett Packer. I was expecting a punk with his hat backwards, saggin pants and a chain around his neck. Drew was the opposite He is very bright and business oriented. Anyway I hope he stays this way because he really seems to care for Apey. You know he was heading home and was all the way to greenbrier when she asked if he wanted to come to church and he turned all the way around.
Hannah