Thursday, January 29, 2009

my grandson will be here soon:)

Today was still burrrr cold;) I was at the NPBOR at 8:00 am:( to get our company's tickets for the award of excellence banquet. Then off to and appointment and then to get my hair cut, which is a little short but I like it, not sure about anyone else:) Met with and agent and wrote a offer then off to Carlyle, I forgot how to spell it:( We went to dinner with Sean and Sarah, she looks great but I know she has to be tired she is very pregnant and is 2 cim. and 50% effaced so any day now Cole can arrive:) Sarah reminds me of me when I had Alicia, I was such a happy go lucky person, I just thought is this labor?? am I contracting or am I hungry??? up until three minutes before I had her!!! I thought the pain would be unbearable and it was not totally unbearable yet so I did not think it was it, besides the Dr. and nurses said I was not in labor and gave me a sleeping pill, needless to say I did not sleep and when I got up to go to the bath room because I felt I needed to do #2, I almost had her in the toilet, I called the nurse and she about freaked out, I did get on the gurney to have her and I still have the scars from her birth.....Alicia you were and are worth it!!
Please pray for Drew's grandfather Ray Parker, he is really sick and needs healing, keep Drew in your prayers too, it is hard for him to let his grandfather this ill, also keep Jill in your prayers, you can read her blog and keep Jennifer in your prayers......tks

Anyway I will be getting the call soon......I think:) Anna will be so excited to hold her little Cole!
well going to bed have full day tomorrow but will try to work in a nail and pedicure appointment:) I look a little ragged. NITE

1 comment:

Jen and Jared said...

OOOOOHHHHH I can't wait to see your short haircut! You know how much I LOVE short hair!!! :) Hope you have a wonderful day today!Are you busy Monday morning? I just remembered last night that I have to take Laila to the dr. at 10am and may need someone to keep Ms. Peyton... just let me know! Love you!!!