Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jan. 4th. 2009

YEA!!!! I did sell my open house!! I got up early and went and put my balloons and open house signs up, actually Steve did it while I helped:) It was cold and raining and I came home to get ready for church and decided to stay here, Steve and April and Anna went, I missed Alex preaching:(( but I did have some time to read my bible and pray:) I am ready for bed but waiting on a call to go and write another offer, they are in church so I am waiting for them to get home.
Tomorrow I have a full day at work so things are back to normal for me:) UNLESS it snows, you know when the weather man says no need to worry, we get snow!! I hope so, I would love it!!
Going to work then to bed......nite!

1 comment:

Jen and Jared said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! And I love the background and header... super cute! Love you!!!