Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

We got up to sleet, just a light coating, I ask Steve if he thought we just needed to stay at the condo, and he said he thought we would be fine:((( to get home and of course we were!! Had a great church service and then off to Blake's 2 year old Birthday party at no other place then Chuckie Cheese:))) he loved it and it was his day. I will post pics tomorrow, Hannah has my camera. Then we came home and Drew came over and we had a sweet visit with him, he is such a nice young Christian man:) wanting to date April:)) but more then that has slowed everything down in that area to seek God's will in his life. I am thankful God has brought him in our life's.

My right shoulder is so sore from the deep tissue massage, I had her go ahead and work out the knots and she did:) and it is so sore today it feels like I have been in a wreck, I took a jacuzzi bath tonight and soaked it and took a muscle relaxer. I thought I had drank plenty of water but I know I should of drank more to get the toxins out, guess I had more then I thought. BUT it does not feel tight and stressed like it did, it just feels like the muscle has been worked over with a sledge hammer:) so needless to say I am in some pain with it, my son Alex noticed I could not move good and said that is why he has never got a massage, he sees me afterwards.....lol

I guess I did let her go to deep in the muscle of my shoulder blade and neck, but at the time it seemed to help:)

well going to bed once I do face book:) I am back to the reality of work and home:) nite

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow. Those massages always feel so good when you're getting them...it's totally worth a day or so of pain, isn't it? :)

((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

What? No words about how my baby was today? You know.... the little blonde girl that was your extra today? : (

Jen and Jared said...

I'm glad to be back... :)

I did the 6th picture in the 6th folder where I save my pictures on my computer... but really no one will know, so you could pick any picture!!!! :) The rules are flexible!