Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan. 11th 2009

Just hung up the phone from my sister....we discussed everything from living in nursing homes when we are old to Mary Lee ( Clay is my sister's son and Mary Lee is his woman) being Gen. Clark's right hand person in charge of him:) to our gandbabies to suppa tosacana soup from Olive Garden!!! And of course the Obama Inauguration coming up:) Kay has always been more political then me and involved in watching history being made.

Church was good today, April's friend Drew went with us:) He said he liked it too. We ate at US Pizza afterwards, the one on McCain and Ester Waldrop McCellan was there managing it, she is so sweet and pretty! Then I went and got my car cleaned and my nails done so I am ready for the week, oh yes I filled my tank up too! Tomorrow will be real estate follow up on my closings and getting ready for our kick off meeting....I am excited about that, I love watching the agents when they have no ideal they will get an award, it means a lot to them and to me when the market is like it is we need all the atta boys we can get and give:) By the way did I say Drew has been around today???? They may be liking each other:) He is a real nice young man and we like him, he now has met all but Sean and Sarah and Anna but I am sure that will come with time. That is the brother he needs to worry about:)) Well I am getting ready to lay in my bed and watch house that I recorded, he is my kind of Dr. Says what I would like to say sometimes, although he is way more blunt then me and for sure rude:)) but I like him......when I worked at the hospital I would of loved to of said some of what he gets away with...but it is just a show:) Going to get ready for bed....love to all who read this and nite, nite!

by the way....a bird did his droppings on my clean car!! Now to wash it again!!! for sure it is better on the car then on me and yes Steve is still watching scfi....Luke Skywalker:) but he is nice again so I will not complain!

No comments: