Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday Jan 6th 2009

Feels good to be home in my PJ'S and dry and warm!! Tuesday's are a hard full day, we tour the properties we have listed and for some reason it rains on Tuesdays! But if you do not see the property it is hard to sell the property so we dredge through the snow, sleet, rain, wind and mud to sell those houses!! Ok, so we do not do it in the snow, sleet, mud but we do it in the rain:)) I am excited I won a trip to Costa Rica this year:) Our top five agents go to Costa Rica in a To die for rich and famous house with servants! or Las Vegas so that was a no brainer for me:) Next Tuesday we do our kick off meeting and it is always fun to see the agents faces when they win awards!! I made the top producer in commerical and residential, another agent made it in residential only, which is what we count for overall top producer. It was a good year for me the Lord blest me in many ways! I always look forward to Wed. my longest two days are usually Monday and Tuesday so I can be more relaxed on Wed. plus we have home group which is always a blessing! A much needed time with friends during the week to be reminded how wonderful our Lord is:) Well I ate potato soup and I am ready for bed, I Hope the Lord sends a maid to come in during the night and clean my house ( real quiet ) so it will be ready for tomorrow nights guests!! Well gotta get my beauty rest....love to all who read this and nite nite!

2 comments:

Jen and Jared said...

I just love your blog posts... they are so fun to read!!! Love you!

Jen

Jill said...

Costa Rica!!! Yay! Congrats! :)