Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2nd. 2009

My word what a day!! I finally left the condo and yes, I did put on my clothes, although I have been known to come home in my pj's:) We got all the bedding off every bed and all the food out and got it straight, then we took the Mcgill babies home and left Hannah there to do the floors and finish. Then she and Mark, when he got in from work went hunting. We got home and put the babies to bed and Max, Steve , April and I took down all the Christmas lights and my BLOW UP SNOW GLOBE, yes my blow up in my FRONT YARD:) I have been told this is red neck, but I say, it is a nana and daddygrand thing to have blow ups in your yard:) AT ALL HOLIDAYS:) I am so glad we got it all up but I miss it too. I love Christmas and all the things that you decorate with at Christmas more then any other time of the year. I am so blest to have Christan children and a Godly husband who makes sure Jesus is glorified during this time of year when so many other things steal away your peace and purpose of Christmas.......do not get me wrong I do think there is a place for santa claus, but it should be the least thing at Christmas. I actually stayed on a tight budget this year and I am sure that made Steve happy, I normally do not, but I prayed and ask God to help me with my spending and He did and the miracle is I obeyed:) Now I need to get my self back to a normal routine and focus on real estate:) but I am hoping it will snow soon:) I love snow days, its another pj day and do nothing but eat and watch movies and rest, now I know your wondering how much rest do I need????? HUMMMM>>>> Well its about bed time so to anyone who reads this blog, I pray you have a great day or restful night which ever it may be.

linda lou averitt

1 comment:

Elaina Weaver said...

Thanks for the comment. I had no idea you had a blog. How great!