Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lunch at Olive Garden with ALicia and Pam


This is Pam Cupples Richey with ENG Lending..she is a wonderful friend and took Alicia and I to lunch at Olive Garden:)) Yummy......Alicia is my daughter who sells real estate with me in case you did not know:) and Pam is the BEST Mortgage lender in the state..great interest rates and service....did I say she was my good friend????? she does re financing too:)
Today was burrrrrrr cold! I went to Cabot and got my new listing, it is so nice, pray it sells asap!! Then to the office and by the store to cook Sour cream chicken for my Jared and home group:) We had a great group and had April's left over casserole and sour cream chicken, Black eyed peas, corn bread and rolls and butter nut squash((YUCK ) but healthy:) and salads for press one pizza, they are like us pizza and sooooo yummy.... Mr. Drew brought me some fresh light pink with darker edge roses fro my table. Thank you Drew:)
Journey Church will have the movie Fireproof Wed. night Feb. 11th. nursery is provided...if anyone can come let me know:) Steve and I went to see it and highly recommend it to everyone!
Tonight I kept the babies for home group and Sean called me, he said he and Sarah were at the hospital, I said ok, I Will be there and was about to hang up when he started laughing and said he was teasing!! I then proceeded to tell him that he is not to call me from the hospital BUT as soon as she starts having contractions they can time!! He thought it was so funny...I did not:) I am getting so excited about Little Cole!! I can not wait to meet him and hold him!! I absolutely love babies! Guess it shows:) well I have to be at the NPBOR at 8:00 am so I need to get ready for bed...nite








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am aware that I can not go to all the lunches anymore but Tell Pam I would still like to be invited or even you or alicia could bring some to me. How Rude!!!! LOL
Hannah