Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jan. 13th 2009

Today was great!! Our meeting was really good! The Lord blest it and Marcella Hagen was a superb speaker, in which, if you know her that is no surprise!! The agents who got awards were so surprised, most cried, we had one jump up who made rookie of the year and just hollered, it was her goal, she has only been selling real estate for about 6 months, she is really a neat and vivacious person:)

I did not get to come home and take a nap, instead went to Bebe and looked at a house that a agent has listed and then listed a home in Cabot....it was sooooo cold too! A wonderful House on 11 acres for $525,000.00, it has alot of amenities! Then off to Lr to take earnest money on my investment house and by Mark and Chris Ham's, in which I have mixed feelings on that one, they will be moving to Nashville and close on their home this week...that was a God send listing for me..no doubt!!

Tomorrow I will be at the hospital at 7:00 am to be with Sherry and Jimmy Maxwell, he is having a real serious surgery and be in ICU for a few days then in the hospital for a week or longer, he is having a bile duct rerouted, and his pancreas looked at, he has been so sick, please pray for them......well off to bed for me...Love and nite nite

3 comments:

Jen and Jared said...

I just love reading your blog everyday. It makes me feel like even when I don't get to see you that I get to share in your day a little! Love you!!!!!!

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

that is so sweet...tks...love you so much

aprilb said...

what is the word with Jimmy and Sherry? What hospital. Love your blog. and love you! :0
april b