Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jan. 3rd. 2009

We came home early from the condo because I thought it was going to rain today and wanted to get my Christmas things down outside before the rain, and today was so pretty! The good thing is we got it all down Friday and was able to enjoy the day, at least I did:) I took pics of some homes I have listed and then one I sold that is being finished out, I sent the pics to the buyer so they can see all the improvements and how lovely the home is looking as the builder is completing it. I took my sweet sister some soup, she had surgery Friday and I have kept her in meals, she is doing great. I made a big pot of homemade veggie soup and some good corn bread for dinner. It was yummy!!
Sean and Anna are here for the night, he has to be at work at 7:00am and Sarah works all night so Anna will stay with us and go to church, then Sean come back when he gets off at 3:00 to be with her a little while longer.
I have made appointments all week with work, hope it gets me going in the right direction, like working:)) I found a home we may buy and fix it up and resale it, its still scary for me to do that in this market but its a steal of a deal so I probably will. My goal this year is to buy at least three homes and sell them, this will help clear my hospital debt. The problem is you have to pay for them till they sell:))) I have a feature ad in tomorrows paper on a home I have listed and will hold it open tomorrow, I pray it sells!
well I am figuring out blogging is sorta like a journal but letting others in your journal:) which is sorta neat. well I am on my way to bed.....nite to all Linda

No comments: