Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jan. 21, 2009

Today was a much easier day for me:) I was not having the high stress level I had the day before:) I have learned that when I am stressed it tightens my lap band, yesterday I could not even get my drink of tea to go down....that is a real bummer......I guess the good news is I had my surgery the last of March and I am just now knowing this:) It has happened a few times to many this week...one is when I had sat with Jimmy and he had a for real come to Jesus conversation with me....I clearly told him I was not ready to let him go so he better fight for his life!! Then last night when I sat to eat it was useless....and you know what kind of mood I was in already:)) Yes, I said a few choice words but not the big ones:)

We did not get to close on easy street still, the seller is not ready(: and since it is a repo house you do what the bank says do or they will not sell it to you:( so I have my cashier's check ready to close and have pre signed just waiting on the seller........guess it will happen when ever it happens.

We had home church tonight and I enjoyed seeing everyone, I kept the babies:) they were fun, watching Olivia and Davis was really a site to see, they just played beside each other:) I sat Olivia in the high chair by Blake too......will ad pic later:) I cooked chicken and dumplings...yum yum and Rhonda Smiley made the best German chocolate cake! soooo goooood!

Tomorrow will be a full day for me, I have appointments starting at 8:00 the 9:30, trying to have a early lunch with Drew then have a walk through before the buyer closes and two closings:) YEA!! Thank you Lord! Love and nite nite

1 comment:

Rhonda Rae said...

Davis loves him some Olivia. I really enjoy watching them play together. And the look her gives her when she crys just cracks me up. This cake is good I cheated this time and just got a box mix from the srore.