Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday JAN.16TH

I AM LAYING IN BED with MY LAP TOP:) and my caps was on:( this am I slept in till 8:30 then sat in my chair with my lap top and worked till noon, ate some tortilla soup I made last night and then went to work to interview and agent. then went to meeting at the board and then had two closings.....to late getting home to cook:) so we ate Chinese.
April has her friend Drew over and they are talking and we have Anna here and she is looking at a bunch of jewelry I gave her, she loves jewelry.
For some dumb reason, I guess a high energy day I made Steve and I an appointment at 9:00 am to go to the heart hospital for a heart health screening they are doing for 10.00 a person, checks your triglycerides and cholesterol and corroded arteries.......so we need to be up and out by 8:30!! It will be about 15 degrees then....................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! What ever I was thinking when I said 9:00 who knows!!

Then it is our Saturday to clean the church for Sunday, I will have to get some help with that:) and the I have my grand girls from Jenn and Jared spending the night:) can't wait! I hope to go to the store so I can cook something tomorrow, I have not decided what but I am in a cooking mood. Well going to go and check my new addiction...face book.....love and nite nite

No comments: