Friday, January 9, 2009

Jan. 9th 2009

Well today was very eventful!! I bit the bullet and bought a investment house, I had turned in a bid on it and they countered me back, so I have met with termite people, roofers, inspectors cuz I only had till 6:00pm to accept the counter. There were eight bids on the house and we got it, I am real excited but sorta nervous at the same time to realize the limb I put my self on!! But it should be a good deal for us:)) Know that when I say I it means me and Steve, he is always my partner in life and investments:)) for better or for worse:)) Well April went on her real first date tonight with Drew:) Of course he came in and talked with Steve for a while before he got out the door with her:)) but the good thing Steve did not have his shot gun out cleaning it....lol. Drew seems like a nice you man....time will tell on that part. Tomorrow I have Sarah and Cole's baby shower in Carlisle, there is a neat looking store in downtown Carlisle that I will have time to look around in too!! It is a neat little town, perfect for Sean....if you get my drift:)) I am looking forward to having another little new born, she is due the first part of February. I am so blest with wonderful, God loving, pretty daughters in love, all of my boys found jewels for a wife, they have been blest too!
I have ran to do a class this am for the agents to Cabot to recruit agents to the office to work on paper work and to the house I bought and got home about 5:30ish, so its is quite now, April is gone and Steve is watching TV and its a miracle its not Scfi, ooops I just looked at the TV it is SCFI....Stargate!! I swear I get so tired of scfi Channel.....nothing like something crawling out someones ear! YUCK!! Anyways, I have put my PJ's on and had a bowl of suppa toscanna from Olive Garden....I got a gallon of it the first of the week and have ate on it all week, I love it:)))) probably too much, but that is another whole problem for a later time in my life, right now I am working on enough. Well, I am going to go lay in my bed and start putting it down what all needs to be done on the house and how fast I can turn it:)) I am praying God will let me do four this year and show me favor on my offers:)) so far He is doing His part....as usual!!!

love to anyone who reads this and nite, nite

No comments: