Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jan. 5th 2009

Ok so I am posting this early morning of Jan. 6th, I was wore out when I got home but had a great day at the office and with my hubby:) I had a full day at work and it felt so good.....I love what I do:) that always helps. I had a good meeting with the mckimmey's on 2009. Steve and I went and got some signs and loc boxes and went out near ferndale, we drove back thru all the icey trees on kanis, it was so pretty, then we ate at our favorite place Lugies in SWLR, it was soooooo good and I had not had time to eat all day so I was sooooo hungry! I try to eat three times a day with my lap band that is what you are suppose to do, then you will not over eat when you eat. I had to remind my self to take small bites and chew good and slow cause I was so hungry. To my surprise and theirs Byron and Marilyn came in, we both love this little hole in the wall Italian restaurant, so we stayed and visited with them....it was a fun evening. April made cream brule' ( not sure on spelling) and it was good too, I did have a bite when I got home. Well all is well with me, hope it is with you:)

Love Linda

1 comment:

Mary-Lee said...

I LOVE Luigi's! It is soooooooo good! I tried to take Clay there once, but it was closed! I will have to try again soon! Happy New Year!
-MLW