Tuesday, January 27, 2009

rainey day tuesdays


well I hit something and it went to the blog:) Today has been a rainy and cold day, sooooo I never got out:) I did bathe and just put on fresh PJ's and continued to stay in:) My shoulder is much better with all the resting of my arm, it was for real pain yesterday, I do not like to take pain pills because they put me to sleep and if I try to fight it and stay awake I sound like a drunk if you talk to me.....so I go to sleep:)


April cooked a great dinner, cheesy noodle and onion casserole and corn and salad and rolls and tea, it was real good:) She coked dinner fro us and her man Drew:) Yes, I said her man, they are now officially boyfriend and girlfriend:) with our blessings. Steve and I have spent several hours with Drew and know he is ok to date our daughter.........those who know us know that is a major step for Steve:))


I am about stir crazy so tomorrow I will be up and out of this house, trying to get listings and working my business. Steve will be working on easy street house.....we will get that ready for resale asap.


well hats off to a quiet day and a peaceful night.................nite

1 comment:

Rhonda Rae said...

thats such a gr8 pic of them