Monday, January 19, 2009

jan. 19th cont.

I am home, spent a lot of the day at the hospital with Sherry and Jimmy, God has answered prayers, he is stable. I am in bed with my lap top and watching House, that is one show I do like:) and it feels good to be in bed quiet and alone and doing what I want to do:)) I am doing the sales meeting in the AM so I am thinking on what fun things I can do, we sometimes give away money, so I may come up with a game to give some away:) to the agents. Steve took Max duck hunting today and he and Sean sat in the duck blind, which a real nice one and Max just loved it, he got to look a a bunch of ducks and of course call them in with the duck caller:)) Then he saw hundreds of geese and saw them thru the binoculars. He loved it:) so did Steve:)Our Little Rock office is up and running and looks great, we still have some landscaping to do, we are doing a rock water fall down the front to our sign, it should be beautiful and get people's attention:))well going to sign out of here and relax......nite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maltacontact marlboro chinas bausparkasse obtaining sikandrabad reputable bhatarwado studied islamislamic auditable
lolikneri havaqatsu