Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sat. 10th. 2009

Today started early, I had home inspection early on coolhurst, then of to run get ready for Cole and Sarah's shower:) I wanted to go early and to go into Lisa's closet in Keo and I thought I was going to Carsile and I would go in this neat looking shop downtown but the shower was in Humonke, which as far as I could see did not have nay shops;) some farms and feed stores but no little neat shops. Sarah had a great shower, she was blest with so many gifts!! Steve picked Anna up for me and she went with us, she enjoyed the shower and seeing what her new baby brother will be wearing, I got a camo onesse and overalls and bib when we were at the bass pro shop in Branson for her to give, Sarah loved them....Sarah hunts too:))) she is perfect for Sean and for once someone has his number, and knows just what to do to keep him straight:)) Sean is real excited about Cole, so is Anna and for sure Sarah...heck I guess we all are:)




All was peaceful at the House, just me and my computer working on face book. Steve had gone to Jared's to see the Razorbacks play, he left in a good mood and came home a old grouch so I take it they lost. Next time he goes to see the Razorbacks I Will have to remind him it puts him in a bad mood if they lose!! Well I am tired from the day of running and going to bed....tomorrow is church and then I hope a rest full day at home!! It is coooollld outside, wish it would snow!! of course no moisture in the air when it is this cold!! nite

No comments: