Thursday, January 22, 2009

Janurary 22, 2009

I am still at work but decided to do my blog so when I go home I can fall into my bed:) Today was hectic and busy but good. I got two loans closed and have one tomorrow to close:) Had lunch with Drew Parker and went and looked at a home I will list:) Now its doing paper work time for me. Tomorrow I have a client at 9:00 then teach a class at 10 for new agents then I am going to Fairfield Bay to rest and I am sooooooo ready to do that. I Love It there, i sometimes do not even get dressed all day or all weekend:))

Jimmy Maxwell is doing real good and may go to a private room tomorrow form ICU:)) PTL!!!

Sarah is 1 cementer and 50% effaced so baby Cole may come anytime, I am getting excited to see him:) He has dropped according to Dr. Simmons, and I would think Dr. Simmons would know since he has delivered thousands of babies, some of mine included:)

Well going to run and go home.......nite nite

No comments: