Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday Jan. 20th

I am not even sure I should blog today, I have had a very frustrating day and a attitude problem. Seems like I get one thing settled and then I get pissed off about something else, I really need some alone time and get my attitude straight. I just want to cuss and eat and I can't eat because of my lap band and I have said my share of cuss words today and said I was sorry and tried to control my self...its a losing battle, I even came home form work so I would not bite off some agents head:) I did do sales meeting today and tried to be up beat the best I could:) Our investment house did not close today due to the seller's title company not doing their job:((( ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I did laugh at what our attorney said, he sent a petition for the settlement of Jim Averitt's case and it was wrong, I sent it back and he said he thought that it was right so I sent an email explaining why it was wrong and he sent me one saying " you stand correct " I just chuckled...I can not remember when I stood correct in a long time and someone actually acknowledged it:)) we will be thankful to get that settled and be reimbursed our expenses. well Jimmy Maxwell was so much better today, he got the tube out to his stomach and was able to have some juice/broth today, he was totally different then yesterday, his blood clotting was better too and his heart was beating in rythem...PTL..keep praying for his healing:) BIG SIGH from me ...................trying to change:) and get Peace from the Lord.......by the way did I ever say I do not like it when my children turn 18?????????? I am not sure what changes but something sure the heck does and it is all I can do to bear it:)))) well I am checking out of here to get my alone time:)) nite

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hoping your tomorrow is better than today.

Still praying for Jimmy...happy to hear he's doing better.

Love,
Jill