Sunday, January 18, 2009

SundayJan.18th2009

Olivia saying what about me???? I like the water too:)


Daddy grand cooking breakfast....only like he can!



Cali doing her part:)





Sean, Blake, Peyton....they are like having twins!!




My sweet Laila!







Peyton's one and only smile:)

Well this weekend was fun and family filled:) Our little Laila and Peyton were so much fun:)) Nothing more precious then laying in bed and Peyton saying everyone she knows:)) What ever it takes not to go to sleep:)) Then we had church and everyone came over for lunch:)) You see Peyton's smile, when you lay in bed she sits up and smiles like that and kisses you good nite and says I love you!!! I love having them spend the night you can see their personality's so much more:)
Then Steve cooked Breakfast, Sean helped with his twins:)))) Blake and Peyton and Cali always does her part as our dog:)
I am doing good to get the pics, now if I can learn to put them in order:
Ok that's the morning pics:) we later went to Cameron's grave, my niece who died three years ago tomorrow, Susan had a little gathering to honor Cameron, it was hard but real sweet and a much needed time.....I admire Susan and Derrick in how they have coped in the midst of despair of the deepest kind, in losing a child.
Please remember to keep Jimmy Maxwell in your prayers, he is bleeding out and may have to have another ER surgery tonight, he needs our prayers and so does Sherry Maxwell and their family.....been a full day, love and nite nite




























1 comment:

Jen and Jared said...

Love the pictures!!! Peyton did not want to come home today, the entire drive she said "No home." She loves being with you guys! Thanks for keeping them!!! We are praying for Jimmy and Sherry. Love you!!!