Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan. 12th 2009

Lord help! I just thought I was tired the other day I am pooped out tonight, I just got home and had to do my email to check it for something I need in the kick off meeting for Mckimmey, sooooo I thought I would do my blog too. Today was a long hard day with running from one thing to the next and having to stay on top of it all and remember all the different deals going:) which is a good thing!! but a challenge for me, then tonight we had a dinner party with the Mckimmey's and our dear friends Marcella and Jimmy Hagen, Marcella is our speaker for tomorrow. We ate at Authur's and it was fabulous! The steaks were very good, I ate some of Steve's and I had lobster bisque, which no telling how many calories that was:) and a Cesar salad and a bit of chocolate molten and ice cream....it was all very good. Well off to bed....tomorrow is a big day for us and then I will probably come home and take a nap if I can, cuz I have been hoofing it!! love

No comments: