Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jan. 15ht 2009

I was up and running at the office at 8:00 and in my meeting at the board office at 9:00 then another meeting at the board office at 11:30, so needles to say I was at the North Pulaski Board of Realtors from 9:00 till 1:00 with my blowing it up! When your in the meetings you do not answer it:)) I then went to the office to get some paper work done on my closings, only to find out one will not close tomorrow, the Ham's house which is so hard on the Ham's but it is totally out of my control but not my prayers:)) I actually came home about 4ish and worked from my home office, I tend to get so much more done here, in office I have a lot of interruptions but that is what brokering agents is all about:))

I was ready to go to bed and realized it was only 6:20pm so I stayed up till now and getting ready to go get in bed and read, I can not wait!! I have a electric blanker and it is warm and snugly and then of course when Steve comes to bed he is all snugly too:)

Jimmy Maxwell is doing real good, he will get off the vent tomorrow! He is holding on, keep him and Sherry in your prayers....love and nite nite

No comments: