Thursday, July 1, 2010

Restfull Thursday

WOW I slept till 10:30 today and that was answering the phone three times and going back to sleep which is a miracle for me;)) I do not turn the phone off anymore in case mother needs me, soooooo it wakes me up. BUT I did go right back to sleep:) Then went to the pool with Steve and April, then looked at property for a buyer and checked on my listings up here, met with a man on some lots here in FFB, then went to the store and now at the condo resting again, Steve has gone to play tennis with some other people:) I will go watch, since he said...will you be going to watch me play?????? guess he needs to show off:)) Some have ask why am I selling the condo?? I am not sure why except I do not make the time to come here enough to make it worth owning, but when I am here I LOVE IT!! April is going to play putt putt with some friends she met, then we will all go eat:) Hope I sleep late tomorrow:)) I do feel so much better with getting some rest, my tendons are not hurting like they were. I talked to Fay and mother, mother is doing fine, she was some what confused on the phone which always still discourages me, some how I have to face the facts that this will be the norm for her, I just still look for her:((((( I have another book I am reading on Alzheimer's I brought with me and realize I for sure need to get in a group and will. I need some help facing reality about mother and the grieving process and the anger process, right now I am wound tight and have a short fuse which I do not like, I just wish I could have a few days of not having to face reality about mother:( but when I do get a brake just as now, then something will be said that throws me right back into the mentality of the fact mother does have this and will not always be with me, and I lose some of her each day, so I need to face it so I can get on with plans for my life with Alzheimer's a part of it:(((( GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! This has for sure affected me in my work, it is hard to be in sales and upbeat, ready to listen to others problems when you are having your plate full of your own. BUT life does go on and God will be all I need and He will use people just like you and my family to be a support for me:) guess I am talking to myself and just letting you in on it:) Better go watch my sexy man play tennis:) hugs and nite

2 comments:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Let me know when you find a Alzheimer's group! I could use some advice concerning my mom who suffers from this--she is living in AL, but is now saying she wants to come back home to AR!!!

Jill said...

Happy you were able to get away for a couple of days and rest. Alzheimer's is a terrible disease. I hate it. Always praying for you and Kay, as well as Mimi.

Love you!