Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday and ready for the weekend

Today has been a slow down day for me, did work a offer on one of my listings:) we ate lunch at Janzen's Lakefront and drove around all afternoon:) Went to FFB office and made sure it is still kickin:) which it is:) Then came back to condo and played on facebook, worked out another agents problem on their closing and now ready to go to Janzen's on the bay, its family till 9pm then its a sports bar:) but I love the food and playing texas hold em there, you play against others:) So for now me, April and Steve are off to eat and play texas hold em:))) Have read a lot and really ready to get to bed early, Hannah and her family will be here about 2ish tomorrow so I am sure it is the pool/lake and fishing:) April just changed things for us, she is going bowling with some friends she met then to Janzen's, same good food as lakefront but this is in FFB:) Lakefront is in Edgemont about 20 minutes away:) hugs and night!

No comments: