Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3rd:)

Got up about 8:30ish:) had a PJ day, I did not get dressed till 2ish:) I was able to work a offer on one of the properties I had listed and talk with sellers today. I love it when I have time to just sit and talk on the phone to people, most of the itme I have so many to talk to, I am usually in a hurry, but not today:))) Hannah and her family got to the condo and we went to the pool for a while, then Steve and Mark cooked the steaks I had marinated and they were so good, fresh corn on the cob grilled and salad, fresh canalope that is totally delicious! Now Mark is telling Steve he will clean the kitchen...so funny! Getting ready to watch hunt ofr red october...hum...it may be me going to bed early and reading:)) Kay is checking on mother and all is fine with her. Best get ready to call it a day...hugs and nite

No comments: