Friday, January 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday!!

YEA!! I sold a house today!! I showed property all afternoon, did not dress very professional, were my leggings under my pants and had shirt with heavy sweatshirt over it, warm socks and tenny shoes:) but I stayed warm. I show Saturday and the high is 23!!! Burrrrrrrrrrrr! Its single digits tonight for us. Ok, I did 80 laps which is 2.5 miles, I do twenty laps in ten minutes, then break and do some other kick butt exercise, then laps again, this goes on for the full hour! I went tonight because I thought the roads would be bad, I seem to have more energy at night which was nice:) Thank you for your prayers, they are working!
I have a major secret I will be sharing next week with you, you will defiantly have a opinion about it! Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get:) Going to bed, real late!! Hugs and nite

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad today was a good day!!!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my post... I love you! See you tomorrow :)

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Soooo cold! Waiting on the secret. C