Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Award winning Tuesday

Giving the Overall Top Producer award to Michele Philips, Barry Holmes with us

Eating:)

Decorating............our theme is "Over The Top"

Today we had our awards breakfast and geared up for 2010, we had a great speaker who was very encouraging. My boss Byron and his wife Marilyn could be there, Byron had surgery and was not up to it, I missed them so much, didn't seem the same for me without my partners. But I pulled it off and we had a great time, lots of awards, Alicia won number 1 in sales and number 2 in listings, she is number 2 in the company of about 140 agents!! I did stay in the top five as number five:), I had a different year, I sold more expensive homes and had less closings but my income is about the same, so for 2010 I need more listings to have more sales, I am not pushing my self anymore to be number one but I do want to always be in the top five:) Boot camp about did me in this morning, I went at five because I had to be ready for the breakfast at 8am, I like the 5am class but do not like getting up at 4:30am:( In the morning I will go at 7:00am and I dread it, but feel better afterwards.
My friend is still doing better, pray for her, she still has major depression and her life situation is no different, pray she finds a reason to live. hugs and nite!

No comments: