Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blogs

How neat it is to go back and read where I blogged a year ago! I started my blog on 12/31/2009. I am so glad I did, it will be neat to be able to go back two or three years and check it all out!!
I am really nervous about Boot Camp, I think I may need to re watch biggest loser for my inspiration! Guess tomorrow comes earl;y and then I will know what I will be doing:) I want my coach to hold me accountable, I keep telling my self its only four weeks of being out so early, but I have no ideal what I was thinking when I decided to do this in the middle of winter!! I just want to get the rest of this weight off and not be so out of shape! I have some work to do to build up some mussel power.
best get to bed.....I will let you know how it goes.......say a prayer for me not to be nervous or intimated........I hate to even think of the things I can not do, I am sooooooo out of shape. BUT that is changing!! hugs and night

2 comments:

aj said...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!! This is what you will tell yourself in the morning and then pull up your big girl panties and move on!!! You can do it mom!!! Go Linda go!!

Anonymous said...

wallpapers
pnqi e / lw 98