Friday, January 15, 2010

Home today!

Roses from Derol and Ann May...they are white with Pink at the end of petals, so pretty and smell so good:)
Get well balloons from the Haley's, that is Alicia's purse with them, no wonder her neck and back hurt;)


Basket of goodies, our company is like family, they always take care of the serious thing such as chocolate!!

I am so thankful and excited, Steve is going home:) he is so ready and it is much sooner then expected! We were told a week because of how hard the surgery was and the bleeding BUT with prayers being answered the bleeding stopped and Dr. Jordan said he could go home and get well! YAAAAHOOOO! I was not sure I could take another night in the make out bed, my left hip is killing me all the way down my leg, feels like my leg is heavier then the right one....:((( ok so I need some attention:) it could be form my boot camp last night we worked on legs:((( I am proud of my self for being in boot camp two weeks now, it still is hard for me, the exercises are better but just going is the struggle, I am always so thankful when I finish it and it does feel good to stretch out, but my legs still burn and fell like jelly after the work out or my arms do, maybe they always will in a workout cause you push them to the limit:) Mckimmey Associates Realtors sent Steve this goodies basket and The Haley's got him the cute little bear and balloons to brighten his day.....thank you for all the prayers, my friend did well with his prostrate surgery, the Dr. got it all, he thinks, they did send off for biopsies, he will come home today form his surgery:) YEA GOD!! For He is faithful and you have been faithful to remember us in your prayers and I am thankful! What would I do without you????? HUGS and make it a GREAT DAY!! That is up to you:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

YAY!!!! This is such good news, I know you are so ready to be home with him. Now he doesn't have to suffer through that awful food and he can eat good, home-cooked meals! :)

The roses are beautiful!

Let me know if you need me! Love you!