Friday, January 22, 2010

faboulus friday

Today has been a total day of much needed rest and peace! I woke up at 9:30, got a massage at 10:00, then came home ate lunch and took a nap til 3:30!!! I was so tired from the week I had. I then went to the bank and walmart for milk came home had dinner and have sat and watched westerns with Steve all night, just a slug! April is at Sean and Sarah's for the weekend, Sean and Seth are going duck hunting in am, it is suppose to rain so I may have another day at home, unless I get a call to show property:) Have a open house on Sunday and Mr. Blake's third birthday party!! My grand babies are growing up, I looked at Amelia's pic tonight when she was born, she has already grown sooooooo much! Well bout ready for bed! I may go to boot camp in am, I usually do not go on Saturdays but I just might go if I wake up on my own then I will know I have enough rest:) you can only get so much sleep! My eyes do not have dark circles now:)) A lady ask me how I got my black eye! I did not have one! but I did have some dark circles, so I have rest them gone! hugs and make this weekend a great one, make some memories!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I look at her newborn pics every week and can't believe how fast my baby is growing. I would keep her tiny forever if I could. :)

Glad you got some much needed rest. I may have to ask for a massage for Valentine's Day. Great idea!

Jen said...

Good for you for resting! We may come see you today if you are home. We miss Nana and DG! Love you!