Friday, January 22, 2010

faboulus friday

Today has been a total day of much needed rest and peace! I woke up at 9:30, got a massage at 10:00, then came home ate lunch and took a nap til 3:30!!! I was so tired from the week I had. I then went to the bank and walmart for milk came home had dinner and have sat and watched westerns with Steve all night, just a slug! April is at Sean and Sarah's for the weekend, Sean and Seth are going duck hunting in am, it is suppose to rain so I may have another day at home, unless I get a call to show property:) Have a open house on Sunday and Mr. Blake's third birthday party!! My grand babies are growing up, I looked at Amelia's pic tonight when she was born, she has already grown sooooooo much! Well bout ready for bed! I may go to boot camp in am, I usually do not go on Saturdays but I just might go if I wake up on my own then I will know I have enough rest:) you can only get so much sleep! My eyes do not have dark circles now:)) A lady ask me how I got my black eye! I did not have one! but I did have some dark circles, so I have rest them gone! hugs and make this weekend a great one, make some memories!

2 comments:

Alex and Jill said...

I look at her newborn pics every week and can't believe how fast my baby is growing. I would keep her tiny forever if I could. :)

Glad you got some much needed rest. I may have to ask for a massage for Valentine's Day. Great idea!

Mom of 3! said...

Good for you for resting! We may come see you today if you are home. We miss Nana and DG! Love you!