Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Working Tuesday:)

I got up at the crack of dawn with a sinus headache! UGH!! took some allergy sinus med and tried to go back to sleep but it was the kind of headache that felt better when I was up;( Went to sales meeting and had good tour, we toured the new listing I have, I just love it and so did everyone else. The had lunch meeting and back to office to try to get loans closed....getting there! Home and need to be at mother's tonight for her prep..:( so can't blog much, but did want you to pray for Steve his wire is loose in his back and he will need surgery to fix it, so we are waiting on them to tell us when :( he kissed Dr. Kimpuris call so he will talk to him tomorrow about his tummy, some good news his veins in his leg were checked today and they are fine, he has some bad varicose veins that hurt some. Well he is resting and April is shoping for some new shoes and thank the Lord I am not with her...of to mothers...nite! ALMOST forgot the highlight of my day...Rachael Reisman called me to come and help her with Brest feeding her sweet baby boy, he is just too cute! So Alert...I did that in between it all and it all worked out just fine!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Praying for Steve...keep us updated!

LY!