Monday, September 28, 2009

Whew what a day!

Well I started this day a little later then usual, went to the barn and Rebel the horse will not need to be doctored anymore, his fistula is well:)  He looks real good, he was one sick horse.  I am thankful:)  Then got home and decided to start on Hannah’s house and help her, we got so much done on the inside and got the front porch all pretty with fall mums, she has really cleaned all day:) Brought Blake and Olivia over to my house fed them lunch, gave them a bath, put Blake to bed and Olivia played, made some chili so Mother could have Frito chili pie for supper:)  Then Jack came over for a hour or so and played, he was going with me to Mother’s but Bob came and got him, I was late getting over there, waiting on Blake to wake up, Steve was asleep too and I was afraid Blake would make havoc in the house if he got up:)  Then I went to mothers and took all the food for the week, she was excited, Hannah’s washer is out and I was going go to go to the laundry mat and help her get it all done, its about 15 loads, is the reason its not done at my house:) she was too tired, I am glad cause I am wore out:) She can go tomorrow with April to help.  I am in my chair and Steve is watching football, me on the lap top and he in his chair beside me, just like two old foggies:)  He has a colonoscopy on wed at 6 am:((( so tomorrow he preps for it. ugh! I would appreciate your prayers for me tomorrow afternoon, I can not go into it but I really need them:) I listed a lot and did some real estate in the midst of all the other:) but most of all was a wife, mother and nana and daughter today:)  It felt good too!! Nite!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you had a good day... busy, but good! I will be praying for you and for Steve as he prepares for Wednesday.

Love you!

Rhonda Rae said...

I will nvr understnad how u and so many other ppl fit so much into one day. Maybe some day ill figure it out.

Jill said...

You're a good Mama, Wife, Daughter, Nana & Friend. You're going to need another day just for yourself here soon, if you keep going like this. :)

Praying for you and your situation, as well as Steve on Wed.

Love you both!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

You are so BAAAAAD to mention Frito pie!! I will now think about it all day! C