Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun Day!!

 

jills shower 123

Today I got up early and got my nails done then got things ready to take to Alicia’s for Jill’s baby shower.  I was so excited, I got this plate for Jill, baby A is such a special little girl, I cannot wait to hold her:) We had a fun family filled shower, Ann Averitt and Louann came form Rogers:) that was so sweet of them.  Steve went and got Aunt Marie, mother could not come, when I called and told  her Steve would be there at 1:30 to get her, she ask me who Jill was, it broke my heart, I told her and she remembered but she did not want to get out, she has blisters on her hands, where she pulled some weeds and it broke her out.  I am slowly losing the mother I have always known, the bad part is she looks the same:(  I am not sure if she will know my children at Christmas, she has pics and I take the grand babies to see her, but its hard for her to remember them, she has really lost ground these past few months, so pray for her:)  I am free writing about all this and will write a book on my experience with this dreaded disease. I know your impressed, my friend Linda Apple who has written a book and write for chicken soup for the soul, she told me to free write and I am:)))  Enjoy the pics of the shower:) nite and hugs

jills shower 140      me and jilljills shower 134 me and Ann Averittjills shower 138 Jill and Aunt Marie Rogersjills shower 121 Alexandria, Sarah, Alicia, Jenn

3 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

That breaks my heart about Mimi...I'm sorry. I can't even imagine losing a parent in that way...where they just stop remembering who everyone is. Praying for her and you.

Thank you for everything...yesterday was very special.

Love you!

Jill said...

It duplicated my comment, so I deleted one of them. :)