Monday, September 14, 2009

headache Monday

I woke up with a bad headache, had my time in my chair and it was not any better, then got a call to help a lady with her horse at the barn, she ( the lady ) has a broke leg, so I went and did that, took a couple of hours, then to office in my boots:) no make up and jeans, just ran in:) then home to work on files, went to chiropractor and got adjusted, when he adjusted my upper back, my rib under my breast was out and it popped in place, hurt like the dickens, but that explains why that part of my back was in a strain, I am sore from it but feel better, got a massage on my head, face and neck and it took the head ache away! I needed it gone cause i had three houses to list and got another offer on one of my listings and had two closings today....all in all it was a great day in spite of the head ache! But I am dog tired so to bed to bed for me:) oh yes, my friend Pam called and left me a msg. that she bets I spend a lot of money on food, but I actually spend less now then I ever have:) But when the kids were all home it was a lot on food, so this is no step for a stepper:) hugs and nite!

No comments: