Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday :0 my secret




image Ok this was my secret:) (The first pic is about a two weeks out, the one in my blue pjs was right after, then the other are the before and after with the dr.) My eye lids drooped over my eye, they bothered me so much, so I decided to have them fixed, you can not believe how much better I can see, I have peripheral vision now too:) When I first did it, I thought oh s------- what have I done, I got out of the car and Max came up to me and said NANA who did that to you!



image



I had planned on telling every one but I looked awful:) so I decided not to say anything:) Now people will look at me and say how refreshed and good I look:) So no more droopy eye lids for me:) and I love it!! I went to the Hodges clinic in Memphis, he is a great plastic surgeon and is not as expensive as the drs. here. No more surgeries planned for now, once I lose all my weight and wait the time frame they suggest, which is a year, I may have a tummy tuck an get all the lose skin cut off and some other things put where they go:) but that is a way down the road, and I may not…who knows:) It does feel good to feel good about your self in the way you look:) So now you have it, my secret is out:)



Its been a hard day for me because I am not feeling all the way well yet, had a full day, but a good one, except for the buyer on one of my listings, trammel decided not to close:(((((( I will never understand why some one makes a offer, does inspection, appraisal, survey, etc. spend about 1000 dollars and walks away from the close of the deal, they never take into count what they are doing to the seller and do not care:((( Guess its all about them:) well got to run, busy day tomorrow too! hugs and nite!





By the way if I do the other surgery someday, do not worry I will not post pictures:))))) I am still losing weight and have a ways to go, but hope to be there by February 2010!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You look so good! It's neat to see the before and after pictures. Glad you are starting to feel better....

Love you!