Sunday, September 13, 2009

Raining Sunday

This morning has been so peaceful, it is raining and I have my worship music on and having my bible reading time and prayer time, I have several burdens on my heart to pray for, my dear friend Alice needs a touch form the Lord today, she lost her son in a auto wreck last week, my mother and Walt and how to best help them, they need to see a Elder attorney to get their affairs in order but it will take God telling and making Walt go do this, so please pray.  It will be awful if they pass and we have no ideal what they have or where it is at, I remember when Jim Averitt passed away, it felt like we were violating him going thru all his belongings, I just want mother and Walt to have made pre arrangements in the event of their death. I have some personal burdens that I am not free to share on line but the Lord knows them:)  Praying for Jill who has vertigo, that it goes away quickly.  Just a lot on my heart:) so this time has been refreshing to me this am:)  (Thank you Lord for taking my burdens and making them yours!)  Now I am trying to decide if I should cook something for today or go to church, my church meets on Sunday nights but out of tradition I am use to going on Sunday morning, so its hard not to go:) I have visited Mercy cross with my sister and loved it, hummmmm what to do???????  I will for sure go to Journey tonight, Cary’s msg. on spiritual warfare have been refreshing and keeping me focused:) I have a open house today and so does Steve,  having dinner done would be a big help, but I miss the worship and service on Sunday am, it just helps me keep my mind straight and my flesh!! :)) I may need Sunday am and Sunday night both:) to get that job done.  Hummmmm….well just see how it plays out, as of now, I am in my PJ’s blogging:) Saturday was a good day, I worked some and then watched TV and played on the computer:)  Made some Cream of Broccoli soup and took to Sherry Maxwell, she has a cold and feels yucky, so pray for her too:) well need to get off here and decide what to do and when:) hugs, hope you make this a great day for you!

No comments: