Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sabbatical

Sabbatical is what I took, I went with a friend to a hotel and stayed for three nights, I stayed in my PJ's and I had taken a lot of food to eat, we do eat out some too, I had plursey and it is gone, my cold is almost gone but still have a nasty cough and stopped up some, but much better, came home today and went back to bed and took a nap;) tell me I do not know how to rest! Just finished some real estate things and have such a full week and for sure tomorrow, it feels over whelming now to me, I just hope I can fell good and not have to push my self, I do not want to undo all the resting and getting well that I have done. Of course if any one hears me cough they will think I have the swine flu, but I don't, I have never had a fever with this crud, so It is just a cold. I have not posted because I did not have much to say except I was int he bed and resting and thought you would get sick of hearing that:) so I just took a sabbatical from it all. Steve is showing property now and April went to take movies back, so the house is quiet and I am still sleepy form the meds for the cold so I am actually thinking of getting back int he bed and watching TV and going to sleep early:) hugs and nite!

1 comment:

Jen said...

We missed you. Glad you were able to rest and are home now! Let me know if I can do anything to help you this week.... and take it as easy as you can! Love you!!!