Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday and standing and waiting

I have not blogged since Monday because I have been upset over a incident and felt I could not be honest with what I was feeling or thinking, so I just did nothing:) I could not be honest because it would be to exposing for some things and people I am around, but my heart was grieving and so heavy about the whole ordeal. I have had a ruff two days, had a meeting that went south on Tuesday and was left standing in a unknown place for me. I needed not to react but stand and wait on what the Lord would have me do or what He would do for me. This is a hard place, esp. when your feelings are hurt and you feel you may be losing friendships that are very important to you. This afternoon I finally broke though all the drudgery of the past two days and was able to have a merry heart again. If you will keep me in your prayers till I get this all worked though and when I can I will share what the Lord is teaching me through this ordeal and what He did about it:) I know He is faithful to protect me from the enemy and the fiery darts of curses and voodoo, lies that my attacker uses. I know the truth will set me free and actually set everyone free. I am thankful God is a strong tower for me and I can run to Him and be safe! I am thankful Jesus is my best friend and what I say on my blog I live out in my life daily, with His strength. I am thankful God will make Himself known to those who believe. God is my rock and my salvation.....AMEN!! I needed to write all this and hear it myself so thank you for listening to me. hugs and nite

2 comments:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Oh, man, Linda, this is sounding rough. You are in my prayers. C

Jill said...

God is faithful and takes care of His own. Praying those friendships are restored and that He heals your hurting heart.

Love you!